In this third session of the GiReviews Podcast, we have the honor to feature Jon Thomas of Tap Cancer Out. Tap Cancer Out is an amazing Jiu-Jitsu based charity with a very cool story. Thanks so much to Jon for being on the show!
In this session, Jon and I talk about:
- The insane thing that Jon and I have in common
- Where Jon got the idea for Tap Cancer Out
- How much I hate getting hit in the face
- The most heart-warming experience he's had with Tap Cancer Out
- The most difficult thing about running Tap Cancer Out
- Raising more money than I can fathom
- The importance of goal-setting
- The best way to support Tap Cancer Out
- Plus a lot more
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- How to Support Tap Cancer Out
- Tap Cancer Out (homepage)
- Tap Cancer Out (Facebook)
- Stay Classy – online fundraising software
- Scramble (our interview with Scramble owner Matt Benyon)
- GiReviews BigCartel Store – buy gently used gis from GiReviews to support Tap Cancer Out!
The cutest kids BJJ gis on the planet!