The Original Pin-Up BJJ GI range is designed for the BJJ athlete who is looking for a BJJ GI that is built to the highest quality and craftsmanship but also with cutting edge style and detailing. The Original Pin-Up BJJ GI is constructed using only the best quality materials and is a must for any serious BJJ athlete.
The Tatami Fightwear Original Pin-Up BJJ GI range is designed for the BJJ athlete who is looking for a BJJ GI that is built to the highest quality and craftsmanship but also with cutting edge style and detailing. The Estilo BJJ GI is constructed using only the best quality materials and is a must for any serious BJJ athletes.
Purchase your favorite Tatami Fightwear gi at MMA Overload
The Original Pin-Up BJJ GI comes with the following features and benefits:
- 500gsm Single Piece Pearl Weave Jacket
- Canvas rubberised collar, opposed to normal twill collar. Canvas BJJ GI collars are much more hard wearing than traditional twill collars and help to keep the shape of the kimono.
- Contrast stitching on all Kimono's
- New patch and embroidery designs.
- Triple stitched across all stress points
- Inside cuff and lapel trim
- Inside jacket detail
- Heavy 14oz Canvas pants opposed to traditional twill. Double reinforced knee padding, triple stitched with over lapped seams
- 4 Drawstring loops on the trousers to help keep the pants in the correct position on the body
- Rope drawstring as opposed to the traditional twill, which allows for tighter fastening of the pants, and more comfort when training.
The Pin Up gi is a most innovative and novel model of gi. The design is classy and, allied to the quality materials that are the hallmark of Tatami Fightwear products, make this gi a truly special item to wear for everyday training. I will be interested to see how the grey fades over time and how the sleeve cuffs cope with heavy use.
You will surely love this Estilo 5.0 gi from Tatami Fightwear!
Hola! I’ve been reading your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!