I might be a bit crazy in saying this, but I think the new Scramble Standard Issue gi is the best budget gi you can get this year.
For $90 shipped, you get an incredible ‘basic' gi and all of the patches to make it into the fully blinged out ‘Nascar status' gi you know I love.
Here's a few more details on Scramble's new ‘Standard Issue' gi:
- Undecorated save for two branded SK tags, the Standard Issue Semi Custom comes with eight woven patches for you to decorate the gi as you see fit.
- Patches can be ironed on however it is recommended to sew.
- 450GSM pearl weave top
- 230gsm cotton ripstop pants
- Very high quality finish
And, speaking of patches, perhaps you'd like to know how to easily remove it if you've gone too far or have gotten tired of looking at it?
[thrive_link color='orange' link='http://gireviews.net/mmawarehouse-scramble-sc' target='_blank' size='small' align='full']Check out all the details at Amazon[/thrive_link]
If the Standard Issue isn't your thing, you might also want to check our comprehensive reviews on other Scramble gis:
Or maybe these Scramble gears would interest you?
- Scramble Urban Camo Spats
- Scramble Beat Em Up Rashguard
- Scramble Relax-a-Tron Jogger
- More, more and more Scramble gears and accessories
Plus check out this interview of Scramble's Matt Benyon! Enjoy!