Shoyoroll Batch 12
Just got another awesome e-mail from Shoyoroll about their Shoyoroll Batch 12 gis!
Here’s a Sneak Peek at Shoyoroll Batch 12!
One of our artist series release by homegrown NYC based artist John Smalls. The designs and color ways are influenced by the birth place of BJJ (Rio De Janiero, BRAZIL) and design pattern blend of a Japanese inspired Koi with a Water Dragon (2012). We will also be featuring pattern
art hits in different parts of the kimono.
Rio Koi Specs:
- Lightweight Standard Pearl Weave Jacket
- 10 oz Drill Cotton Pants with Gold Weave Gusset
- Color ways of White with Green and Yellow Trims
This is our first athlete series release of 2012. We are introducing our Brand New PRO Pearl Weave Fabric along with our new lightweight Poly/Cotton Blend pants that are both light and durable offer amazing blend for guard players and competitors.
The Ring Specs:
- Lightweight PRO Pearl Weave Jacket
- Lightweight Poly/Cotton Pants
- Color ways of Black with Purple and Grey Trims
Anybody thinking of picking up one of the Shoyoroll Batch 12 gis? Really interested to hear more about The Ring and how it’s good for guard players.