In this fifth installment of the GiReviews podcast, we have a chat with William Wayland of Powering Through. Most of you likely know him as a Strength and Conditioning coach that I have written about before in the past. William puts out so much great information for free that I really couldn’t resist having him on the podcast.
In this session, William and I chat about:
- At what point should grapplers consider doing more than just going to classes
- The statement “To get better at BJJ, all you need to do is more BJJ’
- The biggest mistakes people make when doing Strength and Conditioning
- ‘Functional fitness’ nearly hijacking grappling s&c
- His advice for rehabbing grappling injuries
- The most important exercises for any grappling s&c program
- Diet and supplements for bjj and s&c
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
If you liked this podcast, please do me a huge favor and let me know what you think by rating us on iTunes!